Tips to Crack CBSE Physics
Central Board of Secondary Education is considered as one of the major academic board present in all over India with an aim of imparting quality and efficient education in several career genres. Class XII Physics paper (042) serves as one of the difficult exams and is a significant paper for both Biology as well as Mathematics students. Following are some points to be kept in mind so as to walk through the paper with ease:
- Total Marks: 70
- Total Time: 3 Hours
- Sections: 5 (A,B,C,D,E)
- Two possibilities can occur for the exam, lengthy but easy, short but tricky. Candidates must prepare well, both on theoretical and practical terms so as to unlock the questions smoothly.
- Questions will be taken from the sample papers, can be formula based but pattern and curriculum will be same.
- Read the question paper in and out before attempting.
- CBSE 12th Physics is a game of formulas and tricks so understand and learn them thoroughly and try to apply in the questions.
- Attempt the questions in short paragraphs and bullets for an easy evaluation. Do not complicate.
- Draw a systematic diagram or table if necessary, providing a brief summary and look into the answer. This can serve as a plus point for you to score marks.
- Memorize all formulas and units properly.
- Solve the sample papers, and try the additional topics so introduced by CBSE.
- Prepare a list of definitions comprising of main physical quantities from within the chapters.
- Go through numerous concept-based, formula-based and application-approaching questions from NCERT, Previous year question paper or sample papers.
- Try to follow time management process, and practice thoroughly.