The documents to be carried on VITEEE 2015 counseling day
The VITEEE 2015 results have been declared and the commencement of the first phase of the counseling process will begin from 11th May 2015 and will continue till 16th May 2015.
To initiate the Counseling process, the candidates are required to select a venue and counseling slot for the counseling process. The candidates must then view the fee details. Candidates will have to submit the details regarding their Demand Draft.
Downloading the admit card for the Counseling session is the next step in the process. The candidates will be able to do so after the completion of all the details.
The important documents that have to be carried on the VITEEE 2015 counseling day are enlisted below. All candidates must ensure to carry all these documents to the counseling process so as to be allowed to take part in the process.
- Counseling Admit Card
- VITEEE 2015 e-admit card and VITEEE Result copy
- Certificate of Class X Board as a proof of date of birth or any other age proof certificate
- A copy of Hall Ticket of Class XII Board exam
- Qualifying Examination marks statements of all attempts (if passed out)
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate (for candidates belonging to SC/ST)
- The candidates belonging to states like Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura, must carry their Nativity Certificate.
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’ of amount INR 30,000 payable at Vellore.
- Students Profile
- The counseling process for VIT consists of six steps which includes selection of counseling venue and slot which is followed by selecting the branch of their choice. It also involves recoding of their signatures and fingerprints digitally.