Top 10 expensive colleges abroad that will break your bank
If you are planning to study in a foreign land to pursue a course in one of the foreign universities then you need to spend lot of money which can break your bank accounts or pocket. Getting higher education is not really simple and inexpensive. Studying in India is comparatively more affordable as compared to pursuing education in various foreign universities.
If we talk about Indian universities, you can complete your graduation or post-graduation by just paying an amount between Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 35,000 per year and the amount depend upon the college and course. But, if you are planning to study in one of the foreign university you need to spend lots of money which is not affordable for an average person.
The study expenses in a foreign university depend upon many things such as: country, university, courses, tuition fee, travelling charges, living expenses, medical charges and other. You must take care at the expense that you are going to pay for studying in a foreign country.
The list of top ten most expensive universities across the world
- Harvey Mudd College: Harvey Mudd College is private residential liberal arts university. It is situated in Claremont California. The college offers science, engineering and other programs to students. The annual cost to study in this college is $64,427
- Vanderbilt University: Vanderbilt University is situated in the Nashville, Tennessee. The college offers undergraduate, post graduate and professional courses to students. The annual cost to study in this college is around $55,554 per year including tuition fees, room and board charges.
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL: This is one of the world's premier academic and research institutions. To get education in this college you need to spend $62,458. This amount covers the tuition fees and room charges.
- Bates College: Bates College is a leading college in Lewiston, to get quality education in this college you have to spend $ 55,300 per year including with the tuition fees and room charges.
- Georgetown University: Georgetown University is a very old university and is regarded as one of the oldest Catholic College in the US. To pursue a bachelor's degree from this college you have to pay almost $ 55,000 per year including with tuition fees, board and room charges.
- Bard College: Bard College is situated at Annandale, Hudson in New York. The college was started at 1860. To pursue a programme in this college you need to spend at least $ 54,480 per year including with tuition fees, rooms and board charges.
- Bard College, Annandale on Hudson, New York Bard was founded as St. Stephen’s College in 1860, a time of national crisis. The students need to pay $62,012 per year to pursue a graduate study in this college.
- University of Chicago: The University is one of the oldest private colleges. The college is research based college. The college is established in IIIinois. The yearly cost to study in this college is $ 53,604.
- Trinity College: Trinity College was established in the year 1823. This is the second oldest university in Connecticut. If you want to take education from this college you need to spend at least $ 53,380 per year including with fees, room and board charges.
- Wesleyan University: Wesleyan University was established in the year1831. It is a very famous university in Middletown. The students need to pay $ 53, 976 per year to pursue a graduate study in this college.