MAT September dates declared
The online registration process for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) has begun. The dates for MAT on September 2015 are as follows:
- The Paper Based Test will be conducted on Sunday 6th of September, 2015
- The Computer Based Test will be conducted on 12th of SEPTEMBER, 2015 (Saturday) onwards.
The candidates appearing for the MAT exam 2015 must be able to comprehend the exam pattern thoroughly in order to score good percentile in the examination.
There are some important points concerning exam pattern of MAT exam which are needed to be observed. The paper will last for 2 ½ hours. The exam will be consisting 200 questions and each question will be carrying one mark. The paper will be objective, with multiple choice questions and the appearing candidate will be required to select the one correct option. It is important to note that there is a provision for negative marking. For every incorrect answer 1/4th marks will be deducted. However there will be no marks deducted for the questions that are not attempted by the appearing candidates.
The exam syllabus includes: Mathematical Ability, Intelligence and Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, Data analysis and data sufficiency and India and Global Environment. Each subject will carry 40 marks each.
The eligibility criteria as specified by the All India Management Association (AIMA) must be fulfilled by the appearing candidates for the MAT exam.
The eligibility criterion is as follows:
- Candidate must be a graduate or could be appearing in the final year of graduation.
- Minimum score for qualifying exam is 45% marks with 40% for reserved categories, with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates must keep a check on MAT score and the percentage of the various institutes for admission purpose.
- The MAT scores obtained by the candidates are valid for the various Business schools for admission purpose.
Online registration is the only mode entertained for the application process. No other mode of application will be valid.