SHARDA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION TEST (SUAT) 2015
ABOUT SHARDA UNIVERSITY
Sharda University is a venture of the famous SGI group. It is one of the leading Educational Institutions which are based at Greater Noida, DELHI-NCR. This university has a high-quality education provider focusing on in-built competitive abilities in students and holistic learning. The university got UGC approval. This university is one & only multi-discipline campus in NCR. It is spread over around 63 acres. It comprises with excellent facilities. It promises to be the leading universities in the field of research and training. It has world-class faculties with innovative teaching methods and a very good study environment. Sharda University is trying to put all efforts in all possible ways to set a bench-mark in the education system and industry.
In today’s dynamic competitive environment of education and the procedures of the admission, everything is changing with the passage of time. To fulfill the need of today’s time, Sharda University has announced Sharda University admission Test (SUAT) and it is the single platform Admission Test. Sharda university is the first private university of INDIA who announced such a competitive test regarding the admission at par National or State Level Entrance tests.
The SUAT will consist of different sets of papers for different courses fulfilling the need of the challenging environment of the economy of our country. It will be one of the most exhaustive and unique Online test.
In this test, no pen and paper is allowed as instructed by the Sharda University.
The following Subjects will be there:
- Business Studies
- Computer Applications
- Basic Sciences
- Art & Media Studies
- Allied Health Sciences
SUAT-2015 is an aptitude test conducted by SHARDA UNIVERSITY. Time duration will be of 90 Minutes. It will test the analytical skills, problem solving ability & proficiency in language.
The test will comprise with 100 questions related to Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis And English Comprehension etc.
Test will be conducted at the respective ATTEST Centre’s.
Students having a valid test score in any one of the test such as-
AIEEE/MAT/CAT/NATA/LSAT/UPSEE will be exempted for appearing in SUAT 2015.
SUAT-2015 details at ATTEST Centre’s are as follows:
- Remember your User id and password; it will be needed during online test.
- Application fee is INR 1,000/- , ATTEST will activate after SHARDA UNIVERSITY will receive the application fee & then Online Examination Booking System (OEBS) will be activated for the student by ATTEST.
- Through OEBS, the applicant will be able to book his/her exam date, time and exam Centre from the choices given.
- Student will have to carry two copies of the hall ticket to the examination Centre with recent passport size photo pasted on it.
- Applicant should bring their Photo ID proof (original) and application fee deposit proof at the time of SUAT-2015 examination so that they can be eligible to sit in the examination.
Apply for SUAT 2015—Test Dates are 10th May 2015 to 25th may, 2015.