Career In Hospitality Industry
This industry is a broad industry with categories such as EVENT PLANNING, THEME PARKS, TRANSPORTATION, LODGING, CRUISE LINE as well as TOURISM. Basically, all of these are related to service hence, are also known as service industry. This industry is a million-dollar industry. The hospitality units like Hotel, Restaurant etc. comprise with multiple operations such as maintenance of facility, housekeeping, kitchen department, marketing, bartenders, porters, management and human resources. Hotels and restaurants seek to maximize the number of customers to increase the profitability of their business.
What exactly is the Hospitality Industry?
This industry is much broader than any other industry. This industry focuses on services .This industry promises to satisfy customer’s expectations and meet the customer’s leisurely needs.
IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY:
- Its main focus is on customer satisfaction.
- Their businesses are totally based on providing luxury services.
- People generally think that Hotels and hospitality are one & the same thing, but in reality hotels are a part of hospitality industry.
- This industry includes airlines, cruise ships, restaurant etc.
- A restaurant which provides fancy food along with amazing services comes under this industry.
GO EXTRA MILES FOR SERVICE:
- This industry believes in providing excellent service.
- This industry focuses on delighting their customers by their services.
- This industry ensures that their customers go back with a good experience.
- This industry maintains their BRAND loyalty.
- This industry understands their customer’s needs.
- This industry serves with good etiquettes.
CAREER IN HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY:
This industry is a dynamic, thrilling and large-scale industry. There are a lots of career opportunities in this industry.
This industry mainly divided into 4 parts:
- Banquets & conferences
- Food & beverage management
- Spa & wellness
- Human resources
- Sales & marketing
- Financial management
- Public Relations
- Sporting Events
- Concerts & Festivals
- Amusement Parks