IMI [Bhubaneswar Campus] PGDM Application Deadline- 30th May 2015
International Management Institute (IMI) established in 1981, is India's first corporate-sponsored Business School. International Management Institute (IMI), Bhubaneswar commenced the classes for the first batch of PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) approved by AICTE on August 2011. The vision of this institute is to become a world-class business school to achieve excellence in management education and research. The 2 year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (AICTE approved) is designed to prepare students for careers in industry. The programme prepares students with strong conceptual skills to manage businesses in an integrated manner. The emphasis is on developing a holistic manager with a vision to take on the challenges of the future.
Admission application fee:
- An applicant desirous of applying only to the PGDM programme at IMI Bhubaneswar will be required to pay a fee of Rs. 300.
- An applicant desirous of applying to IMI Delhi and/or multiple programmes in any of the three campuses of IMI will be required to pay a common application fee of Rs. 2000.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office.
- Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi for all campuses.
- All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to IMI.
- Applications complete in all respects, including application fee, should be submitted online by midnight of 15 November 2014. Incomplete forms are liable to be summarily rejected.
Admission programme will be on the basis of Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institute of Management at different centers all over the country and Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) conducted by XLRI.
Foreign students who are PIO and NRI sponsored candidates, are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test center outside India.
Admission offer will be based on a composite score after the assessment that will be made during the various stages of the selection process. The result will be announced on IMI’s website. Aspirants need to check the updates on the website at regular intervals. Applicants are advised to provide their complete postal address and active email ID. Successful candidates, who have been offered admission, will be required to pay the 1st installment of fee within 2 weeks. IMI will not accept any responsibility for non-receipt of any communication which is sent to the candidate’s address and mail ID provided in the Admission Application form.