4-city education fair in Ireland
ABOUT IRELAND EDUCATION
Ireland is holding the Ireland education fair across four cities in India in November. The travelling education fair will bring together 15 universities from Ireland.
Indian students are interested in exploring Ireland as there study destination and engaging with the universities. The institutes, in the fair will discuss a wide range of topics including available courses and alumni success stories as well as expected ROI on education via scholarships, job security or Graduate employment scheme, including a 1 year stay back option for international students to seek employment among others.
WHY IRELAND EDUCATION FOR STUDY?
- Wide & Good range of courses.
- Easy conversion of Post Study Work Visa into Green Card/ Work Permit.
- 1 Year Post Study Work Visa available on completion of degree.
- Option to work part-time while studying along with affordable living costs.
- Multiple Scholarships of 50% to 100% based on merit.
- Comprehensive Step-By-Step Ireland Study Guidance.
- Spectacular & Unique Scholarship record with multiple students getting 100% scholarship.
- Trusted partner of “Education Ireland “.
- Working with almost ALL Irish Universities and Institutes.
- 100% Ireland Visa Success Rate for the last 3 years.
The 15 higher education institutions participating from Ireland at the Fair includes:
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- ICD Business School
- University of Limerick
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Shannon College of Hotel Management
- Smurfit Business School
- University College Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- Waterford Institute of Technology
The Education in Ireland fair will be held in Delhi, Pune, Chennai, and Bangalore. Students will also be briefed on qualification recognition, application process, visa process, culture and living in Ireland and tuition fees and available scholarships in case they are interested in applying for the institute.