SSC CGL exam 2015- online application till 1st June
SSC CGL i.e. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam is conducted every year by the government. It consists of two parts Tier – I and Tier – II. The candidates need to qualify separately in both the exams in order to get selected for the post. There are various posts in CGL, the list of posts are given in the detailed notification of SSC CGL 2015 exam.
SSC CGL EXAM NOTIFICATION:-
- SSC CGL 2015 recruitment notification has released to conduct the Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL) Tier – 1 examination.
- The Graduates from all over the world, now your wait is OVER!
- Registration for SSC CGL Tier – 1 exam has started on 2nd May 2015.
- The eligible candidates should complete both part of registration before 1st June, 2015.
Eligibility criteria for SSC CGL 2015:-
- Candidates must be a graduate from any recognized and well-known University, College or Institution.
- For posts like Compiler & Statistical investigator, one must have a degree in Economics, Statistics or mathematics.
How To Apply Online:-
- Candidates can register online for SSC CGL 2015.
- Candidates can apply by sending application offline through post.
- To apply online visit www.ssconline.nic.in .
- On this website, click on examination and then select part-1.
- After this step, you have to click on the link near “Combined Graduation Level Examination 2015” to fill up the part-1 of the form.
- Note down your registration number & the password.
- Take out the print copy of the challan of SSC CGL 2015 by loging in using the registration number & the password.
- Pay the application fee at the nearest SBI Bank.
- For Part-2, visit the website again & select part-2 under the examination Tab.
- Log In again using the registration number & the Date of Birth.
- Follow the instructions.
- When your part-2 is complete, your application process is also complete.
SSC CGL Tier – 1 Exam 2015 process:-
Tier -1 exam will be objective type. The paper will consist of reasoning, general awareness, quantitative aptitude and English. Each part will be of 50 marks and the total duration of exam will be of 2 hours. Tier – 2 exams consists of two exams of 200 marks each and 2 hour is given for each. It will consist of quantitative abilities and English comprehension. Tier – 3 also known as the interview round is of 100 marks. Candidates are selected on the basis of total 700 marks by combining all the 3 rounds
Highlights of SSC CGL Tier – 1 2015 exam:-
Last date of online registration- 28th May for part – I and 1st June for part – II
Exam date: 9th and 16th August 2015
Application fee: Rs.100/- for General and OBC.