Sharda University - Admissions Open for 2015 batch of MBA.
Located in the Delhi NCR, the Sharda University is a leading Educational institution, which is approved by UGC. The MBA admissions for the batch of 2015 are open.
Application form can be obtained at:
- Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus
- Regional Offices
- International Offices
The application fee of Rs.1,000 is to be deposited through any one of the following ways
- By depositing Cash at Sharda University Fee Counter
- By depositing Cash at the nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch. Applicants are required to carry a printout of Voucher (Chalan), as a proof of online filling of application form.
- Through Credit Card/Debit Card, in case of online submission of the form.
- Through a Demand draft in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida.
Candidates applying online through Sharda University website are required to be directed for self-application.
- On successful submission of the application, the system will produce a unique ID & Password (Numeric). The unique identification number generated will be the applicant’s identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to the candidate’s email id, which will contain the following information:
Candidates should bring the following documents with them:
- Admit Card issued by Sharda University
- Print out of common application form(In case of Online)
- Photocopy of 12th marksheet
- Photocopy of 10th marksheet
- Photocopy of score card for AIEEE/UPSEE/MAT/CAT/NATA/LSAT or any other entrance examination.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ School Certificate).
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- 3 Passport size Photographs
Successful applicants will have to go through a personal interview and a Group Discussion, which would be conducted on a definite date. Candidates may call the helpdesk at 18001026999 or Counselling Cell for details.
If the candidate is selected, then the fee is to be paid through Cash/DD at the Sharda University campus or online through challan within 15 days of selection.
The candidate must report and enroll himself/herself at the Administrative Office of the respective Schools within 15 days of depositing the fees.