ATMA May 2015: Download admit cards now
AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) Admit Card for 2015 is issued by AIMS. The exam is scheduled to be held on 24th May, 2015. To download Admit card for ATMA 2015, candidates who have registered for the exam must log in using Password and PID. A window of one week’s time is available to download and print the AIMS ATMA hall Ticket for appearing in the management entrance exam.
The AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) is approved by the HRD ministry of the government of India for the admission on All India basis to the MBA/ PGDM programs.
- Below mentioned are the instructions for acquiring the hall ticket:
- Go to the AIMS ATMA website.
- Navigate to the link that says Login.
- A page will appear where ATMA 2015 log in is activated.
- Select the exam (1st March, 2015, in this case)
- Enter PID, and password.
- Click on log in.
- Click on the admit card download button and download the generated Admit card.
- Print the admit card and read instructions on it carefully.
Apart from this, two latest passport size photographs are to be affixed on the admit card. Carrying the admit card or hall ticket is mandatory during exam. Candidates without the admit card or without photograph will not be allowed to appear for the test.
Changes in test center is not allowed, except for valid reasons in special cases where the request for change is to be made well in advanced i.e., at-least 10 days before the test, and the approval of the test administrator and subject to availability of seats.
The registration fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
For any enquiry, candidates may email to ATMA Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Hyderabad, stating their PID and Test Date.