TNEA 2015: Last date to avail application forms is Today!
The candidates, who want to get admissions into engineering courses at colleges in Tamil Nadu, must submit their filled-up TNEA 2015 Application Form before the last date, which is 29th of May.
The Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) 2015 Application Form on 6th of May, 2015 isstarted by Anna University. This application is for candidates seeking to give the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission or TNEA 2015. Applicants can avail Application Form for TNEA 2015 by post, online or at the designated application centers. The TNEA 2015 The procedure for the Application Formhas been described below for the convenience of the students.
Apply online below on this page
- The Demand Draft for the TNEA 2015 Application Fees has to be ready before applying online.
- After the TNEA 2015 Online Application is submitted successfully, applicants have to send the Demand Draft to The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA), Anna University, Chennai-600025
- Candidates must note the Application Form Number or Registration Number generated after submission and keep it safe with them.
- Candidates can apply the application forms by post only from the Centre for Entrance Examinations & Admissions, Anna University, Chennai.
- They must send a written request for the TNEA 2015 Application Form which will be sent by post.
- They have to enclose a demand draft for Rs 700 (Rs 450 for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu with a photocopy of the permanent community card) as well as a self-addressed stamped envelope along with the request.
- TNEA 2015 Application Form can be purchased from fifty nine designated application centers by paying Rs 500 (Rs 250 for SC/SCA/ST) in cash or DD.
- SC/ST/SCA candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu can avail the TNES 2015 Application Form after producing a photocopy of the permanent community card.
Documents to be enclosed with the TNEA 2015 Application Form (Offline):
Copies of the following documents are to be enclosed with the filled-in TNEA 2015 Application Form-
- TNEA 2015 Filled-in Coding Sheet (available with TNEA Application)
- Special Reservation Form
- Relevant Certificate if applicable
- Self-addressed Stamped Envelope
Other Documents to be enclosed:
- Issue of notification date: 4th May, 2015
- Application form starting date: 6th May, 2015
- Last date for issue of Application Forms other than Centre for Entrance Examinations and Admissions, Anna University, Chennai – 25: 27th May, 2015
- Last date for issue of Application Forms at Centre for Entrance Examinations and Admissions, Anna University, Chennai – 25: 29th May, 2015
- Last date for submission of duly-filled of application form: 29th May, 2015
- Candidates have to pay Rs 500 (Rs 250 for SC/SCA/ST) as application fee to be payable by Cash/DD
- The DD must be issued in favour of “Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions”, payable at Chennai, drawn on any Nationalised Bank.
- Applicants must mention their name and address on the reverse of the DD
- They are suggested to keep a photocopy of the DD for future reference
- For Applications by Post the DD has to be for Rs 700 (Rs 450 for SC/SCA/ST) as mentioned above.
In addition to the above, also the attested photocopies of following documents are to be furnished-
- Class X Marks Sheet
- Marks Sheet of HSC / Equivalent / Diploma
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC&DNC, BC and BCM
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Higher Secondary / Diploma Hall Ticket
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
Submission of the TNEA 2015 Application Form:
- The Coding Sheet must be kept loose
- All the other enclosures must be tied to the filled-in TNEA 2015 Application Form
The application must be sent to:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600 025