Online Admission Process for Undergraduate Programs at Delhi University Begins Today
The procedure of online admission for 54,000 seats of undergraduate courses at Delhi University has begun today. The application forms are now available on official website of Delhi University.
The online admission process will continue up to 15th June 2015. While the offline application forms are to be accepted at registration centers from 5th June to 15th June 2015. The 1st cut off list will be declared on 25th June. After this, six more lists will be declared up to 24th July 2015. The students will have to enroll themselves within three days after completion of each list.
Malay Neerav, DU Spokesperson and Joint Dean of Students' Welfare said, “We have taken enough precautions and have arranged for backup servers to deal with unexpectedly huge traffic. If the students find the website to be slow, they should try after sometime.”
Last year, a problem has occurred during the procedure, the website has crashed on first day. Malay has assured that this year the website has got strong and dedicated servers and is capable to handle heavy traffic loads.
The students will have to go through the following steps for applying for UG programs at Delhi University:
- Log on to official website http://ug.du.ac.in/2015 and click on “Register”
- Enter your active email address and confirm it by re-entering it
- Enter desired password of minimum length of 6 characters
- Confirm password by re-entering it
- Enter your 10 digits mobile number
- Enter the characters shown in captcha in the text box given below it
- Click on register button
- Now login by entering the email id and the password you registered in previous steps
- Click on “Apply now”
- Enter all the required details correctly and then click “Make Payment to submit the application form”
- Use your card (debit or credit) credentials and make payment
- Click on “Print Form” to view your submitted form along with the form number and QR code.