Fourth Cut-Off Announced By DU; Seat Availability at North Campus
On Wednesday, Delhi University announced the fourth cut-off list for the 2015 academic session, and as per the recent news, many prominent courses are still up for admission purposes in some of the reputed colleges in DU.
Off-campus colleges closed their admission windows, but many on-campus colleges from North and South region are commandeering for admissions. Several colleges with popular courses are still relying for admissions on this cut-off list, which is given below:
- English (Honours) at colleges like Miranda House College (95.2%), Lady Shri Ram College for Women (96%), Hindu College (96.25%), Hansraj (95.5%), but dismissed within the colleges such as Kamla Nehru, Janki Devi Memorial College, Dyal Singh College and Deshbandhu College, New Delhi.
- B.Com (Honours) at colleges like Hansraj and Hindu College at 96.75%, Kirori Mal College, New Delhi (96.5%), S.G.T.B. Khalsa (96.25%) but shut down in several colleges such as Shyama Prasad Mukherji, Kamla Nehru, Bharti, I.P. College, Janki Devi Memorial College and Maharaja Agrasen College, New Delhi.
- Economics (Honours) at preferable colleges such as Shri Ram College of Commerce (97.37%), Sri Venkateswara College (96.25%), Miranda House College (96.25%), Ramjas (96.25%), Kirori Mal College (96.25%), Hansraj (96.5%) and Hindu College (97%), while several colleges such as Dyal Singh College, Kalindi College, New Delhi, Janki Devi Memorial College and Kamla Nehru College closed the windows.
- Journalism (Honours) is still available at Lady Shri Ram College (95.25%), Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, New Delhi (94.75%), Kamla Nehru College (94.5%), Maharaja Agrasen College (92%), but Kalindi College closed the admissions for General students.
- History (Honours) is available at Hansraj College (94.25%), Hindu College (95.5%) and Lady Shri Ram (95.25%)
- Political Science (Honours) is still up for grabs at Kamla Nehru (91.5%), and Lady Shri Ram(96.25).
- Philosophy (Honours) is made available at Lady Shri Ram with 91% as the fourth ranking.