UPSC declared Senior Scientific Officer interview schedule
The declaration of the interview schedule for recruitment for Senior Scientific Officer Grade II (Metallurgy), Directorate General of Quality Assurance, Department of Defense Production and Ministry of Defense has been made by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The interview is scheduled to be held on two days i.e. August 6 and 7, 2015.
The candidates shortlisted for the interview must carry the following items on the day of the interview:
- 3 passport-size photographs
- Attestation Form which must be signed by a Gazetted Officer. Candidates can download the form from the UPSC website.
- TA Bill Form. Candidates can download the form from the UPSC website.
Original documents to be carried on the day of the interview:
- Class X or equivalent certificate indicating the date of birth issued by concerned educational boards.
- Diploma certificate along with mark sheets
- A certificate indicating the basic pay ad consolidated pay, nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post with duration
- Caste certificate indicating the reservation from the registered authorities
- Married candidates must have a photocopy of their spouse’s name with an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage.