Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2015 Exam notification
In the current rate of events, Symbiosis International University has released the exam date for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2015, which will be conducted on December 20 for the mass admissions in Master of Business Administration (MBA) course at numerous Symbiosis International University institutes.
- Online Registration for SNAP test starts: August 24, 2015 Monday
- Last date for registering: November 24, 2015 Tuesday
- Last date for depositing fee: November 27, 2015 Friday
- Admit cards to be downloaded on: December 5, 2015 to December 20,2015
- SNAP test: December 20 , 2015 Sunday (2 pm- 4 pm)
- Results of SNAP test: January 11, 2016 Monday
In order to apply for SNAP 2015, candidates must pass the eligibility criteria.
- They must have obtained a Bachelor's degree in any disciple or equivalent form a recognized university or equivalent.
- A minimum score of 50% (45% for SC and ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Age limit must be 21 years or above.
Candidates are required to log on to the official website, www.snaptest.org and apply for the test. The must pay the application fee of Rs 1,500, payment made via following options:
- Net Banking, money transfer to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account
- Credit Or Debit Card
- By Cash, by money deposition at any Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch
- DD or Demand Draft, drawn in the name of 'Symbiosis Test Secretariat', payable at Pune.