CBSE introduces 'Udaan 2015'
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has directed its 'Udaan 2015', mentoring the bridge between gender and society, and address the inferior enrolment of girls in higher academic institutes. The sole motive of this program is to offer flexibility to the deprived sections of the society in terms of education.
Via on-stream medium, Udaan evaluates assisting girl students in Class 11 and Class 12 and offer them well-nourished platform for pursuing higher education in Engineering and Technology. Selected candidates will be provided with online foundation course and seminars and virtual classes.
Steps to Apply
Eligible candidates are welcomed to apply via following guidelines:
- Log on to CBSE’s official website, cbse.nic.in.
- Download the application form.
- Write about the personal and professional details.
- Upload a passport size photograph along with a signature, in only .JPEG, .JPG, .PNG, .GIF image files. The size must not exceed more than 50KB with dimensions of 150 x 150 pixels.
- Verification certificate and the undertaking must also be downloaded and duly signed by the principal and parents respectively.
Verification form and following documents must be attested by the principal:
- Undertaking stating that applicant is a regular student of the mentioned school.
- Annual income certificate.
- Reservation certificate (if applicable).
- Class 10 mark sheet.
All the required documents must be submitted to the city coordinator. Keep the counseling receipt for future use. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the city they chose.