UPSC Medical Officer Result: Announced
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has finally announced the results for the grade of Medical Officer, with the list of qualifying candidates hosted on the website. The cut-offs and marks will be declared within 30 days of the examination.
Combined Computer Based Recruitment Test was organized under the superiority of UPSC on 01.02.2015, and the qualifying students appeared for Personal Interview held 29.06.2015 to 03.07.2015. Total appointed candidates for this profile are nineteen (19), and one profile is kept vacant due to the absence of PH candidate.
Candidates can check the results on the official website www.upsc.gov.in .
Steps to check UPSC Medical Officer 2015 Examination Results:-
- Log on to the Official Website, www upsc.up.nic.in.
- Select either one of the servers to check, 1st Server or the Second.
- When the page loads, the candidate is required to select the exam he/she is looking forward to.
- Candidate must enter his/her hall ticket number and required details and the CAPTCHA verification code.
- Take a print out of the page for further verification.