IIT JAM 2016 schedule released
The declaration of the schedule for the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test (IIT JAM) has been made. The examination will be administered by Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) this year. IIT JAM is conducted to admit suitable candidates for M.Sc. and PhD degrees offered at IISc (Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore) and IITs.
IIT Jam will be held on February 7, 2016, as per the schedule that has been announced.
IIT JAM Schedule:
- September 2 – Beginning of online registration and application process on the official website
- October 10 – Last date for payment of application fee through e-challan
- October 14 – Last date for the submission of application and uploading of documents
- February 7 – JAM Exam date
- March 23 – Results Declaration
- April 15 to 24 – Submission of Admission application form on the website
- April 29 – Last date for receipt of request for change of category along with valid documents in proper format at IIT Madras.
- June 15 – Declaration of first admission list
- June 29 - Declaration of second admission list
- July 11 – Declaration of third admission list and conclusion of admission process.
To apply for the exam, the candidates must visit the official website i.e. www.jam.iitm.ac.in and fill in the required details.