Indian Navy Coast Guard Navik (GD) admit cards out
The Indian Navy Coast Guard Navik (GD) will be organizing a written test for the precise enrollment for the vacancy of Entry Level Coast Guard Navik (GD).so as per the notification, the admit cards have been issued, and the candidates applying for this post are required to visit the official website and download them.
Steps to download the admit card
- Log on to the official website, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Select the admit card 2015 link.
- Select the exam and click on it.
- Write your roll number and date of birth and click on submit.
- The admit card will be presented on the screen.
- Take a print out for future reference.
The question paper will be objectively based, comprising of written test, physical competence test and medical inspection for the enlistment of Naviks (General Duty) and Naviks (Domestic Bank).
Candidates qualifying the written exam will further have to face a Physical Fitness test (1.6 Km run to be covered in 7 minutes, with 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups) and a medical preliminary exam. Subjects covered by the test involve:
- Basic Chemistry
- Knowledge of English up to Class 12
- General knowledge
- Current affairs
- Quantitative aptitude and reasoning.
- Eligibility criteria
- Naviks (General Duty): Class 12 with Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects from a reputed academic board and acknowledged by central / state government.
- Naviks (Domestic Branch): Class 10th from a reputed academic board.