Christ University, Bangalore began admissions for Ph.D. programmes from 17.8.15
Christ University, Bangalore, has launched its admission portal for Ph.D. programmes for the academic session 2015-16. The disciplines catered under this category are: Management, Commerce, Tourism, Economics, Education, English, Media Studies, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Law, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering.
The candidates must surpass the following requirements to apply for the course:
- Postgraduate degree in a particular genre of research from a recognized university or institute or equivalent
- Minimum score of 55% in the qualifying degree
- Students who have surpassed in their UGC-CSIR NET/JRF or SLET/GATE examination regardless of an M.Phil. degree
- Candidates who have been employed as a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for a major research project, bound with the duration of 1 year.
Information can be accessed from the Christ University’s official website, and must be submitted in the narrated format. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and an interview round. Direct admissions will be conducted only if the candidates have gained incomparable academic record at the postgraduate level and renowned publications.
- Application begins: August 17
- Last date for submitting applications: October 25
- Last date for submission of additional documents: October 28
- Written Exam and Interview Round: November 7
- Results: November 27