AIPMT 2015: Counseling registrations to start from today
The Central Board of Secondary Education finally announced the retest result for AIPMT 2015 held in the month of July on August 16. Vipul Garg of Haryana and Khushi Tiwari scored the first two places, bringing marvels to their families, with Vipul scoring 695 marks out of 720 and Khushi with 688 marks.
Cleared candidates are now eligible for applying the counseling/allotment process for MBBS/BDS seats. The schedule is provided below:
- Main Counseling Registrations: August 19 to August 21 till 11:59 pm
- Seat Allotment (Round I): August 22
- Reporting of the seats allotted in Round I: August 24-August 27 till 6 pm
- Seat Allotment (Round II): September 1
- Publication of Result (Round II): September 2
- Reporting of the seats allotted in Round 2: September 3 to September 7
- Seat Allotment (Round III): September 9
- Publication of Result (Round III): September 10
- Reporting of the seats allotted in Round III: September 11 to September 15
- Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota: September 15, after 6 pm
Out of a total of 3, 74,386 appearing candidates, 1, 80,957 were boys and 1, 93,429 were girls.