Results Announced for APGVB Officer Scale II and III Interview
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) successfully conducted the exam on 24th August and 25th August 2015. All the candidates who qualified the IBPS Common written exam, which was conducted in September 2014, appeared for the interview. The results have been declared on the official website of APGVB.
All the candidates who’ve been selected in APGVB Officer Scale II and III interview have to report on 5th September 2015 at 10 AM at the head office at Ramnagar, Hanamkonda, Warangal.
The selected candidates will then have to undergo training for a fixed period of time before they are subsequently posted to different bank branches directly.
Steps to check the results:
- Go to the official website 'www.apgvbank.in'.
- Go to the home page
- Then click on APGVB Officer Scale II and Officer Scale III Interview Results.
- The list of the selected candidates will be appeared on the screen.
- Take a printout of the same for further reference.
- The selected candidates will be posted various branches across Telangana and Andhra Pradesh as per the requirement of staff in the area and no request for choice postings will be entertained.
The candidates must carry the following documents to the interview:
- Completed revised bio data cum attestation form
- Medical certificate
- Caste certificate
- Original educational qualification certificates
- Medical test reports
- 6 photographs