XIMB MBA 2016 registrations begin
Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB), Bhubaneswar, has invited applications for admission to the MBA (Master of Business Administration) program offered by it for the academic session 2016-18. XIMB offers three MBA programs namely, Business Management, Human Resource Management (HRM) and Global Management and Leadership.
Eligibility Criteria laid down by XIMB:
- Candidates applying for admission to the program must have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in their graduation.
- Candidates expecting to complete their graduation by June 15, 2016 are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates applying for the MBA program offered by XIMB must take any one of the admission tests: XAT (conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur), CAT (conducted by IIMs), GMAT (taken in 2014 or 2015 with a minimum score of 550) or X-GMAT (to be conducted by Xavier University Bhbaneswar)
- The section-wise cut-off marks shall be decided by the institute which will be used for selecting candidates for the Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The final calls will be made on the basis of the final scores secured by the candidates which will be computed by taking into consideration their scores in XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMAT as well as WAT and PI.
Key dates regarding XIMB MBA admission process:
- Last to apply online: December 7, 2015
- Date of X-GMAT: January 10, 2015