IIM Bangalore: Application process for PGP in Enterprise Management begins
The Indian Institute of management (IIM), Bangalore has invited applications for its Post Graduate program in Enterprise Management (PGPEM). Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of www.iimb.ernet.in.
- Candidates applying for the program must have completed their bachelor’s degree in the 10+2+3 format.
- The applicant needs to have a minimum of three years of experience in any industry.
- The applicants who have work experience of 3 to 7 years will be required to submit their CAT, GRE or GMAT scores. Those who have more than 7 years of experience will have to appear for the IIMB test, followed by company recommendation and written analytical test and personal interview
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of past academic performance, past work experience, performance in any of the admission tests, and diversity in profile
- The final stage of selection will be based on past work experience, past academic performance, diversity in profile and performance in written analytical test and personal interview
The application form is available at www.iimb.ernet.in
The application process started on August 20
Last date to apply: February 01, 2016.
Date of IIMB test: February 07, 2016.
Selection interview: February 20, 2016 and February 21, 2016.