CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Details
CBSE is offering scholarships, under CBSE scholarship scheme, to the single girl child of parents. With the help of this scholarship scheme, CBSE aims to provide opportunities for the girls who wish to pursue higher studies but are not able to do so because of weak financial backgrounds. Girls, who have qualified their 10 CBSE exam with at least 60% marks/6.2 CGPA marks, are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The main purpose of this scholarship is to provide encouragement to commendable students to pursue higher education by providing scholarship to single girl child having excellent academic record, unable to pursue higher studies because of weak financial conditions.
- Girl Students who have qualified their CBSE class 10 examinations
- A minimum of 60 percent / 6.2 CGPA or other marks / grades must have been scored by the student in CBSE class 10 examinations
- Applicant must pursue Class 11 and 12 from CBSE affiliated schools.
- Monthly tuition fee for her must not be more than INR 1500.
- A scholarship amount of INR 500 shall be provided every month to the student.
- The amount of the scholarship will be paid through Demand Draft/ECS.
Documents required to be sent:
- Attested copy of the score card of CBSE 10th class (2015)
- Affidavit is required from the parent that the girl child is the only child of her parents on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10 sworn in before first class judicial magistrate/SDM/Executive Magistrate.
- Cancelled check of the bank account in which scholarship amount is to be credited
- Attested Xerox copy of Bank Pass Book
- Students, who are eligible, are required to apply online through the official website.
- Fill the application form carefully and send it to, “Assistant Secretary (Scholarship), CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092”.