IIM Ahmedabad invites applications for PGPX 2016
The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad has invited applications for the Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX) programme, being offered by it for the academic session 2016-17. Interested and eligible candidates can participate in the application process.
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university or institute.
- A valid GMAT score (test taken between April 1, 2012 and November 15, 2015).
- The candidates applying for the programme must have completed 27 years of age as on March 31, 2016.
The selection process of the PGPX programme for the academic session 2016-17 will comprise of two rounds.
- Duration: 1 year
- Course Fee: INR 24 lakh (USD 38,000)
- Course fee Includes: Boarding and lodging, tuition, books, course materials, international immersion and facilities such as library, internet and sports facilities.
- The application process for the programme will be conducted through online mode.
- Interested and eligible candidates must register online with GMAT ID at www.iimahd.ernet.in/programmes/pgpx.
- The candidates must then complete the online application form
- After completely filling the application form, the candidates must submit it online and make the payment for application fee.
- Last date to apply for round 1 : September 12, 2015
- Last date to apply for round 2 : September 16, 2015
- Shortlisting of candidates for round 1: November 2015
- Shortlisting of candidates for round 2: between December 2015 and January 2016
- Commencement of the programme: April 14, 2016