Application Process for Nalanda Open University’s Distance Programs Begins
Nalanda Open University, Patna has invited applications for the admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered by it through distance mode.
The undergraduate programmes open for admissions are:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Bachelor of Computer of Library and Information Science (B.LISc, 1 year program)
The postgraduate programmes open for admissions are:
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC)
- Master of Library and Information Science (M.LISc).
The university is also offering Doctor of Philosophy programs for the academic session 2015.
- The candidates applying for BA/B.Com programs must be intermediate in any stream.
- The candidates applying for B.Sc. program must be intermediate in science stream.
- The candidates applying for BCA program must be intermediate with Mathematics or I.A with Certificate in Computing.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. programs must have post-graduation in relevant field.
- The candidates can download the application form from the official website of the university i.e. http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com .
- The admission form as well as the prospectus can also be obtained from the sales counters at the university.
- The application forms can also be obtained through registered post by sending a demand draft of Rs.350 drawn in favour of Nalanda Open University, payable at Patna.
- The candidates must send the completely filled admission form along with the photocopy of all required documents to ‘the registrar, Nalanda Open University, 3rd Floor, Biscoumann Bhawan, Patna – 800 001, Bihar’.
The last date for the submission of the application forms is September 15, 2015.