NMIMS MBA 2016 Applications Begin
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai has invited applications for the admission to its Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs for the upcoming academic session. The MBA programs offered by the institute are MBA in Human Resource and Pharmaceutical Management at Mumbai Campus and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Bangalore and Hyderabad campuses.
- For MBA Programs: The candidates applying for the MBA programs must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any discipline and the candidate must have also scored a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
- For MBA in Pharmaceutical Management Program: Candidates applying for this program must have a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy Science, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology from a recognized university and must have also scored at least 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
- For PGDM Program: The candidates applying for the PGDM program must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any discipline and the candidate must have also scored a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the institution. i.e. https://nmims-mba.formistry.com.
- Application Fee for normal registration for either MBA full time –Mumbai campus or PGDM Bangalore/PGDM Hyderabad is INR 1100.
- Application fee for both MBA full time – Mumbai campus and PGDM Bangalore/PGDM Hyderabad is INR 1500.
- The applicants must also register for NMAT by GMAC exam separately.
- Round 1: All applicants must appear for NMAT by GMAC exam.
- Round 2: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Round 3: Candidate’s academic performance, relevant work experience and other similar inputs are taken into account.
Important dates for NMIMS MBA 2016:
- Last date for registration: October 19, 2015
- Reapplication: October 20, 2015 t December 18, 2015.
- NMAT Date: October 06, 2015 to December 19, 2015.
- NMAT Results: January 15. 2016
- Registration for CD and PI: January 19, 2016 to January 29, 2016
- CD and PI: February 04, 2016 to February 18, 2016