University of Hyderabad: Commencement of Admission to PhD Programs
University of Hyderabad has started the admission process for its Ph.D programs for the upcoming session. The university is offering the Doctor of Philosophy programs in various disciplines for applicants who are exempted from written test component for the session October 2015. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the prescribed format.
- The candidates appearing for this examination must have a master’s degree or equivalent degree in relevant areas from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidates must have secured at least 55% marks in their qualifying degree
- The candidates have pass their final examinations by June 2015 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates having a valid GATE score are eligible to apply for Ph.D. Electronics Science.
- There will be an interview to select the candidates. Awardees of JRF, NBHM, ICMR, ICAR, DBT, RGNF, MANF and DST INSPIRE do not have to appear for the written test. They will have to appear for the interview only.
How to apply
- For General and OBC Candidates – INR 350
- For SC/ST/PWD (PH) Candidates – INR 150
- All the candidates are requested to send the application fee in the form of crossed demand draft in favour of ‘Finance Officer, University of Hyderabad, Payable at SBI, HU Campus Branch(Code:5916)’ or at Andhra bank, Nampally Branch( Hyderabad) (Code:378).
- Candidates are requested to download the application form from the official website and send the same.
- Last date for submission of application form: September 15.