ICFAI Distance MBA Programs 2016: Applications invited
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI), Tripura has invited applications for the admission to the distance Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs offered by it. The distance MBA programs are offered in three major disciplines namely, Marketing, Human Resource (HR) and Finance. The applications for enrollment are invited for the sessions commencing in April 2016, July 2016 and October 2016.
- The candidates applying for the programme must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- To apply for the distance MBA programs offered by ICFAI Tripura, the applicants must first visit the official website of the university i.e. http://flp.iutripura.edu.in/.
- After filling the application form, the candidates must make the payment for application fee which can be made through all payment gateways of visa/debit cards.
- Admissions to the courses will be merit-based through application.
- Application deadline for the enrollment into distance MBA programs-
- For April 2016 session: September 30, 2015
- For July 2016 session: December 31, 2015
- For October 2016 Session: March 31, 2016