Nirma University MBA 2016: registrations to begin from Oct 12, 2015
The admission procedure for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at Institute of Management, Nirma University for the academic session 2016-18 has begun. Eligible candidates can apply for the program from October 12, 2015 onwards.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university, in any discipline.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in their graduation.
- Students in the final year of their graduation can also apply for the program..
- The applications can be filled-in by the candidates by visiting the official website of the university. The completely filled application form should be submitted by the candidates before January 4, 2016.
- The candidates applying for the program also have to make a non-refundable payment for the application fee of INR 1,500.
- The payment can be made through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- All applicants must also have a valid score of the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2015 conducted by the IIMs.
- Application process commences on: October 12, 2015
- Application process closes on: January 4, 2016
- Shortlisting of candidates: January/February 2016
- Personal Interview: March 2016