IISWBM, Kolkata Invites Applications for MBA Program 2016
The IISWBM (Indian Institute of social welfare and Business management), Kolkata has invited applications for admission to MBA (Master of Business Administration) program for the upcoming session of 2016-18. The duration of the program is 2 years.
- Candidates having an Honours degree or equivalent where Honours courses are not available, from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the course.
- Candidates having a professional degree from a recognized university in fields like Engineering or LLB are also eligible to apply for the program.
- Candidates in the final year of graduation can also apply.
How to apply
- Application form and brochure can be collected at the reception counter of IISWBM against cash payment of Rs 1500/-
- Candidates can also download the application form by clicking on this direct link - http://www.iiswbm.edu/WebPages/Downloads/ProgramsDoc/DegreeProgramsDoc/MBATwoYrsDayDoc/MBA%20DL%20Form.pdf
- Applicants must submit the application form at the reception of the institute with the receipted counter foil meant for IISWBM of the State Bank of India, Power Jyoti account No. 32495656710.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks acquired in the CAT (Common Admission Test) exam, group discussion and Interview. The final list of the selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of merit.
Important Dates to Remember
Last date for receipt of completed application forms
December 4, 2015
Date of group discussion and interview
Middle of March, 2016