TSPSC AEE (Civil) examination 2015: Download the admit cards
The Telangana Government is going to conduct the AEE Civil examination for the post of Assistant Executive Engineers which comes under the TPSC (Telangana Public Services commission).Candidates must start preparations for the examination which is scheduled to be held on September 20, 2015.
Candidates can easily download their admit cards from the official website of TPSC. It is highly recommend to students to download their admit cards and take a printout of the same for the future reference. They must carry their admit cards at the time of examination otherwise they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- The question paper will consist objective type questions and it will be divided into two papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Paper -1 will comprise of questions from General Studies and General abilities. A total of 150 questions each carrying 1 mark with a total of 150 marks will appear in the examination.
- Paper-2 will comprise of questions of civil engineering
- There will be total 300 questions and maximum marks will be 450.
Candidates will be selected on the result of written test. They need to obtain at least 50 marks to be called for an interview.
Students are required to follow the guidelines given below to check their results:
- Log on to the official websites
- Click on the tab ‘AEE Civil 2015 Admit Card’
- Enter all the essential details like Name, DOB etc.
- Click on Submit
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen