IGNOU OPENNET V Admit cards released; download now
The IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) has released the exam dates for OPENNET V examination. The examination is to be held on September 20, 2015, with various examination centers across the country.
The examination will be conducted for admissions into Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (3 year degree program). The course is approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Registered nurses and registered midwives (RNRM) having 10+2 with 3 years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with 2 year of experience, are eligible to apply.
Candidates can download their admit cards from its official website www.ignou.ac.in.
How to Download the Admit card:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU
- Click on OPENNET V Admit card
- Enter your Registration number and all the necessary details and click on the submit button
- OPENNET V Admit card will be appeared on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for the same.