AIIMS Ph.D.: Admission process for Ph.D. programs
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has announced the admission dates for PhD programs for the academic session 2015. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on January 16, 2005. The exam will be conducted to facilitate the admission process for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) courses in various disciplines.
- The exam paper will carry total of 80 questions and the time duration for this examination is 90 minutes.
- 50 questions will be based on theory based objective type questions and rest of 30 questions will be based on clinical, practical and lab based short answer and objective types.
- Negative marking shall be done for wrong answers in this exam. 0.75 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No two options will be consider as answer, in such case it will be marked as wrong answer.
- On not attempting any questions, no marks will be deducted.
- Date of entrance examination: January 16.
- Date of examination results: January 19.