KIIT School of Management invites application for MBA programme
The applications for the MBA (Master of Business Administration) programme has been invited by the KSOM (KIIT school of Management), Bhubaneswar for the upcoming session of 2016. The duration of the programme is 2 years.
To apply for the MBA programme, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an institute recognized by the AIU and must also have score at least 50% aggregate marks in KIITEE MGT/CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA.
- Selection will be done on the basis of score in any of the exams mentioned above.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) at Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, New Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai.
- Interested candidates can apply through either online mode or offline mode.
- To apply online, candidates must fill the application form which is available at the official website of the institute.
- To apply offline, candidates must send their application form and a DD of Rs 1250 along with essential documents to the Address mentioned below.
"Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Campus - 7, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar - 751024".
Last date to submit application form is October 15, 2015