COMEDK-PGET 2016: Exam dates announced
The PGET (Post Graduate Entrance Test), 2016 is scheduled to be conducted in the month of February 2016. The examination dates of the entrance exam have been announced by the COMED-K (Consortium of medical, engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka).
Tentatively, the application form of COMEDK-PGET 2016 will be released in the month of December 2015 and the exam will be conducted on February 7, 2016.
- Candidates must have completed their MBBS or MDS programme from an institution recognized by MCI or DCI.
- The internship programme of the candidates must have completed or will be completing by April 30, 2016
- They must have obtained permanent registration with the MCI or DCI or any of the state medical or dental council.
- The question paper will be subjective type or a paper and pen based type.
- Students will be given 3 hours to complete the paper.
- A separate test for PG medical and PG dental courses will be taken in which each paper will contain a total of 180 questions. The questions will be in objective type format. There will be no negative marking in the examination.
The Admit cards for the COMEDK-PGET 2016 or Online TAT (Test Admission Test) will be available at the official website of the University.