Delhi University: Application Process begun for Ph.D. Programme
Delhi University has started the admission process for its Ph.D programs for the upcoming session. The university is offering the Doctor of Philosophy programs in various disciplines including Genetics, Botany, Department of Environmental Studies, Plant Molecular Biology and Biochemistry. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the prescribed format.
- Candidates applying for the program must have a master’s Degree with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university or institute in their qualifying degree.
- Candidates applying for the Ph.D program must have same subject in their qualifying degree in which candidates want to pursue.
- Candidates who have all these qualifications are eligible to apply directly through Interview round.
Candidates can get the application form by visiting the official website i.e. www.du.ac.in.
All the candidates are required to submit their all the documents along with duly filled form to the concerned department of the University.
Selection of the candidates for the PhD program will be made on the basis of a written test and an Interview round. The candidates who have qualified any one of the tests- CSIR, IGC, DBT and DST are not required to appear for the departmental test; they can directly appear for the interview.
- Last date of application for Environmental Studies program: October 5, 2015.
- Entrance exam date for Environmental Studies program: October 12, 2015
- All other courses entrance exam will be held on October 14, 2015.