Banaras Hindu University: Applications process begins for MBA Programs 2016
Banaras Hindu University has started the admission process for its Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program in International Business and MBA in General programs for the session 2016-17. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the prescribed format.
- Candidates applying for the MBA program must have a graduate degree OR
- Candidates must have a degree in the field of agriculture, medicine, technology and education or law OR
- Candidates must have a post-graduate degree in any discipline to apply for these programs.
- Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the main website of Banaras Hindu University.
- All the candidates are required to send their documents with duly filled signed application to the Office of the Dean (“The Dean, Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005”)
- For applicants belonging to General category: INR 1500
- For applicants belonging to SC/ST categories: INR 800
Admission of the candidates to the MBA and MBA IB programs will be based on their combined merit in CAT conducted by IIM (50%), academic records (20%), group discussion and personal interview (30%).
- The last date for application submission: December 10, 2015.