BHU commences application procedure for MBA
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has started the application process for admission to its Master of Business programme (MBA) with specialization in International Business (IB) and in General Programme for the upcoming academic session (2016-2017).
- The Candidates who wish to apply for this course must have completed their graduation under 10+2+3 pattern with specialization in technology, medicine, agriculture, education or law/post-graduate degree in any discipline.
- Candidate appearing for the final year of graduation and complete it on or before June 30 of the respective year of admission, are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have a valid score of CAT 2015.
- Interested and eligible candidates can download application form from the official website i.e. www.bhu.ac.in.
- Candidates have to pay a fair amount as the application fee.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form carefully and send it along with all the required documents to the Dean, Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
- Selection of the candidates for MBA and MBA-IB will be made on the basis of the score in Common Aptitude Test (CAT).
- Score in CAT exam will carry 50% of weightage, academic performance will carry 20 % weightage and group discussion and personal interview will carry 30% weightage.
Important Dates Regarding Admission:
Last Date of the submission of application forms: December 10, 2015