IRMA 2016: Registrations Started
The registration process for admission to PRM (Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management has been started by IRMA for the academic session commencing in 2016. The registration began on October 5, 2015.
Duration of the programmes:
Post graduate diploma in rural management
The four different segments which will be covered in the programme are mentioned below:
- Village fieldwork
- Development Internship
- Management Trainee-ship
- PRM course – Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline from any recognized institute or University. There is an exception of 5% marks for the candidates belonging to reserved categories like SC, ST and DAP.
- FPRM course - Candidates must have done PGDRM from IRMA along with one year of post diploma work experience. Candidates with PG degree in any discipline from any recognized institution or university along with 50% marks and 50% of marks at graduation level are also eligible.
- Candidates must first appear in CAT 2015 entrance exam, before registering for IRMA 2016.
- Candidates are required to perform well in the IRMA entrance examination. Score obtained in the exam determines the selection of the candidate.
- It will be an online-based test
- Candidates are required to answer all 40 questions
- The duration of the examination will be 1 hour and 20 minutes