KSCSTE: application process for Research Fellowship Programs 2015 commences
The applications for admission to Research Fellowship Programs 2015 from M.Sc. and M.Tech graduates have been invited by the KSCSTE Thiruvananthapuram. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to the prescribed format.
- Candidates must possess M.Sc./M.Tech degree in any subject and must also be from among the 1st ten rank holders from any of the recognized universities in Kerala.
- The age of the candidates must not be more than 35 years as on January 1.
- For the first two years a monthly stipend of INR 16,000 will be given to the candidates and a stipend of INR 18,000 will be given for the final year.
- An annual contingency grant of INR 20,000 including H.R.A will also be included in the fellowship.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this programme in online mode from the official website of KSCSTE.
- Candidates are requested to send a printout of the duly signed application form to the Head, Basic science division, Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment, Sasthrabhavan, Pattom, Thiruvanthapuram, Pin number- 695 Kerala.
- The last date for the application submission: October 31, 2015.