Applications invited by SP Jain for admission to PGDM programme
SP Jain Institute of Management Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai has started the application process to facilitate the admissions to its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme for the session 2016-2018. Candidates who wish to apply may visit the official website of SPJIMR.
- Candidates must have completed their graduation or equivalent from recognized university/institutes.
- Applicant must have a valid score card of any of the competitive exams such as CAT, XAT or GMAT.
- Applicants pursuing their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with work experience of up to 5 years can apply for this programme.
Students are required to apply online through the official website of the institute i.e. www.spjimr.org.
Candidates will have to pay an amount of INR 1200 as the application fee for the programme. The payment of the application can be made through net banking/credit card/debit card.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in psychometric test, a written communication test, group interview I and group interview II.
Final list of selected candidates will be announced in the month of March. Interview dates as per the cities are given below:
- Mumbai: 3rd week of January 2016
- Bengaluru: 1st week of February 2016
- New Delhi: 2nd week of February 2016
- Kolkata: 2nd week of February 2016
- Mumbai (phase two): 3rd week of February 2016