NIRD & PR, Hyderabad: Applications Invited for PGDRDM Program
NIRD & PR, Hyderabad has started the applications process to facilitate admission to its one year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development and Management (PGDRDM) Program for the upcoming session.
- Applicants must have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Students expecting to complete their graduation before January 1, 2016 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates, who wish to apply for this programme, can apply online through the official website i.e. www.nird.org.in/pgdrdm .
- Candidates can also apply in offline mode. Applicants are required to download the application form from the official website.
- Applicants will have to pay an amount of INR 200/- (INR 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) as application fee.
- Payment of the application fee will be made through demand draft (DD) drawn in favor of NIRDPGDRDM, payable at Hyderabad.
- Applicants are required send the duly filled application form to the Coordinator (Admission), Centre for Post Graduate Studies, National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, India,
- The duly filled application form must reach the above address on or before 31.10.2015.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in All India Entrance Test. Questions in this test will be asked from the areas such as verbal, quantitative and analytical competencies.
- Short listed candidates will be called for further processes, which are group discussion and personal interview.
Course fee (excluding boarding and lodging)
- Last date of submission of application form: October 31, 2015
- Last date of submission of application form (students from Eastern States, Jammu & Kashmir, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep): November 6, 2015