Jadavpur University invites applications for Short-Term Courses
The applications for short-term courses on embedded systems have been invited by the Jadavpur University’s Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Kolkata. The duration of the programme is 6 weeks.
Candidates must have completed any one of them mentioned below to fulfill the Eligibility criteria of application-
- B.E/B.Tech in electronics & communication/Electrical/Instrumentation/Computer Science or Information technology
- M.Sc. in Electronics & computer science
- B.Sc. in Electronics & computer science
- AMIE (Section A & B)
- Candidates can collect the application form from the IC Centre, Department of electronics & Telecommunication engineering, Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Candidates can also get a soft copy of application form through the main website of the University i.e. www.juiccentre.in.
- For admission process, there is a system of first come-first serve. The total number of seats is 30.
- Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 8,000/- in DD (Demand Draft) which should be drawn in favour of “REGISTRAR, JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY”, in any branches of “State Bank of India” payable at Kolkata.
- The course fee will not be refunded once paid