TISS: Applications invited for M.Phil and Ph.D Programmes 2016
TISS (Tata Institute of Social sciences) has invited the applications for its Integrated M.Phil.-Ph.D. programme and Direct Ph.D. program for the academic session commencing in 2016. The programs are offered at various centers of the institute Mumbai, Tuljapur and Guwahati campuses. The examination will be conducted in February 12, 2016.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC JRF, post graduates, post-graduation in Social Sciences and allied fields and individuals with M.Phil., or
- Candidates having industrial, academic and field based experience in Social Sciences, Social Work, Disaster Management, Development Studies and allied fields are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have a master’s degree from any recognized institute or university with a minimum of 55 % marks.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) should have at least 50% marks in their master’s degree.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website of TISS i.e. tiss.edu.in.
- Selection will be done on the basis of the performance of students in TISS- Research Aptitude Test (TISS-RAT 2016) and Personal Interview.
- The last date for application submission date: January 15, 2016
- Date of the examination: February 12, 2016.