IIT- Indore: Applications Invited for Admission to Ph.D. Program
IIT-Indore has invited applications to facilitate admission to its Ph.D. programme with specialization in Computer Science and Engineering for the session 2015-2016.
- Principal Investigators of this project are JRF/SRF project employees or fellowship awardees form the organizations such as CSIR, UGC etc., working in a sponsored research project under a faculty of Indore. The scholarship to the students will be provided as per the guidelines introduced by the funding agency.
- TA: Teaching Assistantship with scholarship according to the MHRD guidelines.
- SW: Sponsored from a renowned Research or industrial organization without any scholarship from the Institute.
- Candidate must have completed their master’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidate must have a bachelor of technology (B.Tech.) degree in the relevant engineering/technology field.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written test and interview, which will be conducted on November 19, 2015 at PACL campus, MHOW Road, IIT Indore. Interview is scheduled to be held on the next day of written test i.e. November 20, 2015.
Important dates regarding Ph.D. admission:
- Last date of online registration: November 16, 2015
- Last date of receiving the hardcopy of online application with important documents: November 18, 2015