GIM invites applications for PGDM Programs 2016
The applications have been invited by the GIM (Goa Institute of Management), Panaji for admissions to PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) and PGDM (HCM) Programmes for the upcoming academic session 2016-18. Interested and eligible candidates must apply online on or before December 31, 2015.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in their bachelor’s degree (3 year duration), from an institute/college recognized by the association of Indian universities or AICTE.
- A relief of 5% marks will be granted to students belonging to the reserved categories (SC/ST or OBC).
- Candidates pursuing graduation with the ability to fulfill all the requirements for application procedure by 16th June 2016 may also apply.
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the official website of the University i.e. http://forms.gim.ac.in/
- Candidates are required to appear in the XAT 2016 (XLRI admission Test) or CAT 2015 conducted by IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) or CMAT 2016-17 of AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education).
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in various entrance tests like XAT, CAT or CMAT, past academic performance and work experience.
- The final selection of the candidates will be done on objective and leadership assessment (40% weightage), the candidate's past academic performance (15% weightage), work experience, if any (10% weightage), performance in face to face evaluation process (30 % weightage) and composite diversity index (5% weightage).
Last date for online registration
December 31, 2015
Last date for online registration with late fees
January 3, 2016