Delhi School of Economics invites applications for MBA admission 2016
The Delhi School of Economics has invited applications to facilitate the admission to its 2 year Master of Business (MBA) programme in Human Resource Development (HRD) and International Business (IB) for the upcoming academic session 2016-18. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before December 15, 2015.
- Candidates who are interested in the MBA programme must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from Delhi University or any other recognized university.
- All the candidates are requested to apply online from the official website of Department of Commerce, DU www.commercedu.com
How to apply:
- Go to the official website www.commercedu.com .
- Click on the link ‘MBA (IB) - MBA (HRD) online admission 2016-18’.
- Create an account
- Fill the application form
- Submit your CAT score percentile by February 1, 2016.
- Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of their CAT, GD and Interview scores.